Skip to main content

God and the man


A man visits God and says "God, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"
God says "No, ask me anything at all."
So the man says "God, you've been around for a very long time, so, for you, how long is a thousand years?"
God replies "For me, a thousand years is only five minutes."
The man then says "That's interesting God. And, for you, how much is a million dollars?"
God replies "For me, a million dollars is only five cents."
The man says "Really? Well then God, could you lend me five cents please?"
God looks at the man, smiles, and says "Of course my son. Just wait five minutes!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!