Skip to main content

Three animals in cafe

Three animals were having a drink in a cafe, when the owner asked for the money. "Im not paying," said the duck. "Ive only got one bill and Im not breaking it.""Ive spent my last buck," said the deer. "Then the duckll have to pay," said the skunk. "Getting here cost me my last scent."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!