Skip to main content

Buy a vedio

Tom asked his father buy a video.his father said :"I'm afraid we can't afford one,"

But next day Tom came to home, staggering beneath the weight of a brand-new video.

"How on earth did you pay for that?" gasped his father.

"Easy, Dad."Tom said, "I sold the television!" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!