Skip to main content

Ivan lost wife

In a supermarket Ivan lost sight of his wife. 

He comes up to a nice young lady and asks, 

"Will you talk with me for a couple of minutes, please?" 

"Why should I?" "

It's always the same -- as soon as I get into talking with a pretty woman my wife abruptly pops up from out of nowhere."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!