Skip to main content

We Left Nothing

??Doctor Lee was going out for the day. She ??locked the house and tacked a note for the milkman ??on 

the door: "NOBODY HOME. DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING." ??When she got back that night, she found 

her door broken open and her house ransacked. On the note she had left, she found the following message 

added: ??"THANKS! WE HAVEN'T LEFT ANYTHING!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!