Skip to main content

Happy Dad

A mother and father read a bedtime story of a king to their five year old son. As the story concludes, the son says, "Mom, I also want five wives. One will cook, one will sing, one will bathe me..." 

Mom: "And one will put you to sleep!"

Son: "No mom, I will still sleep with you."

Mom's eyes fill up with tears: "God bless you son."

Mom continues: "But who will sleep with your 5 wives?"

Son: "Let them sleep with daddy."

D
addy's eyes fill up with tears: "God bless you son."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!