Skip to main content

Cough Syrup

 A doctor made a mistake and unknowingly prescribed his patient a powerful laxative instead of cough drops. - At the end of the week the patient comes back for a check-up. The doctor asks him: “So how’s it going, Mr. Kowalski? Do you still cough a lot?” - The patient, who’s been sitting there very rigidly, looks at him with wide eyes, “No. I’m afraid to.” 


Source (don't copy without it): https://short-funny.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!