Skip to main content

Chemistry Class

One day, the chemistry teacher asked his students, 
"What is the chemical formula for water?" 
Silly Suzie immediately raised her hand. 
"Yes, Suzie, what's the answer?", the teacher asked. 
Suzie answered proudly, "The chemical formula for water is 'HIJKLMNO'!" Her teacher looked perplexed. 
He asked, "What are you talking about?" 
Suzie replied, "Yesterday you said the formula for water is H to O!"  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!