Skip to main content

Money

 A child asked to his mother:

-mom! Can you give me some money?

His mom : why? 

-I will give to a old man

His mom : well done! Okay, where is the old man ?

-Momm.. He is at the end of the street...He is selling ice-cream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!