Skip to main content

Shoes

 A man went to a shoe-shop to buy shoes. He put many pairs on his feet. Finally, he was satisfied.

"At last," he said, "I have found a pair of shoes that fit me."
"I am not surprised," replied the weary salesman, "They are your own shoes."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!