Skip to main content

3 Drunk Men

3 drunk guys entered a taxi. The taxi driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine & turned it off again.
He told them."We have reached ".
The 1st guy gave him money.
The 2nd guy said "thank you".
The 3rd guy gave the driver a slap.
The driver was shocked,thinking the 3rd drunk knew what he did. But he asked "what's that for?".
The 3rd guy replied: "CONTROL YOUR SPEED NEXT TIME, you nearly killed us!" :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!