Skip to main content

caring husband

A husband went to a doctor to talk about his wife. Doctor, I think my wife is deaf because she never hears me the first time and always asks me to repeat things.

Well, the doctor replied, go home and tonight stand about 20 feet from her and say something to her. If she doesn't reply move about 5 feet closer and say it again. Keep doing this so that well get an idea about the severity of her deafness.

Sure enough, the husband goes home and does exactly as instructed. He starts off about 20 feet from his wife in the kitchen as she is chopping some vegetables and says, Honey, what's for dinner? He hears no response. He moves about 5 feet closer and asks again. No reply. He moves 5 feet closer. Still no reply. He gets fed up and moves right behind her, about an inch away, and asks again, Honey, what's for dinner?

She replies, For the fourth time, vegetable stew..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!