Skip to main content

Grapes

A duck walks into a store and asks the clerk, “Do you have any grapes?” The clerk says no.
Five minutes later the duck comes back and asks, “Do you have any grapes?” and again the clerk says no.
Five minutes later the duck comes back and asks, “Do you have any grapes?”
The clerk says, “No, and if you ask again, I’ll nail your feet to the floor.”
The duck comes back five minutes later and asks, “Do you have any nails?” The clerk says no. The duck says, “Good. Do you have any grapes?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!