Skip to main content

Heard A Voice From The Next Toilet

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the next toilet
saying:
'Hi, how are you?'

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I don't
know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
'I am Doing' just fine!'

And the other person says:
'So what are you up to?'

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too
bizarre so I say: Uhhh, I'm like you, nature dictates!'

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can, but nature
hadn't let go as yet, when I hear another question. 'Can I come over?'

Gosh Whaaaat!, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I
could just be polite and end the conversation. I say ...
'No...... you know I am busy right now, I guess you are busy too!!!'

Then I hear the person say nervously...... ......

'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the next toilet
who keeps answering all my questions.'

Mobile phones! Don't we just love them..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!