Skip to main content

JOHNNY Mathematics

Teacher: If I give you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2 cats, how many cats will you have?

Johnny: Seven, Sir.

Teacher: No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2 cats, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven.

Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I give you 2apples, and another 2 apples and another 2 apples, how many will you have?

Johnny: Six.

Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2cats and another 2 cats, how many cats will you have?

Johnny: Seven!!!

Angry Teacher: Where did you get ur seven from?

Johnny: (Angrily) Because I already have one cat in the House!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Englishman, an American, and a Canadian in pub

One day an Englishman, an American, and a Canadian walked into a pub together. The proceeded to each buy a pint of Molson Canadian. Just as they were about to enjoy their beverage three flies landed in each of their pints. The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust. The American fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened. The Canadian picked the fly out of his drink and started shaking it over the pint, yelling... "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT YOU BASTARD!!!"