Skip to main content

JOHNNY Mathematics

Teacher: If I give you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2 cats, how many cats will you have?

Johnny: Seven, Sir.

Teacher: No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2 cats, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven.

Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I give you 2apples, and another 2 apples and another 2 apples, how many will you have?

Johnny: Six.

Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2cats and another 2 cats, how many cats will you have?

Johnny: Seven!!!

Angry Teacher: Where did you get ur seven from?

Johnny: (Angrily) Because I already have one cat in the House!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!