Skip to main content

Singles

A man walked into a Doctor’s office. “What do you have?” the receptionist asked.
“Shingles,”he replied.
She told him to sit down. Soon a nurse called him and asked, “What do you have?”
“Shingles,” he replied.
She took his blood pressure, weight, and complete medical history. Then she took him to a room and told him to remove all of his clothes. After a few minutes the Doctor came in and asked,”What do you have?”
“Shingles,” the man told him.
The Doctor looked him up and down and said,”Where?”
“Out on the truck. Where do you want me to unload them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!