Skip to main content

Internet Addiction

You Know you are Addicted to the Internet When...

- You step out of your room and realize that your parents have moved, and you don't have a clue when it happened.
- Your wife drapes a blond wig over your monitor to remind you of what she looks like.
- All of your friends have an @ in their names.
- Your dog has its own home page.
- You can't call your mother... she doesn't have a modem.
- You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop and check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
- You buy a Captain Kirk chair with a built-in keyboard and mouse.
- You get a new suit that says, "This best viewed with Netscape 4.01 or higher."
- The last girl you asked out was only a jpeg.
- Your wife says communication is important in a marriage... so you buy another computer and install a second phone line so the two of you can chat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!