Skip to main content

Psychologists secrete

Psychologists Secrete:

1) If A Person Laughs Too Much,
Even At Stupid Things,
He Is Lonely Deep Inside.

2) If A Person Sleeps A Lot,
He Is Sad.

3) If A Person Speaks Less,
But Speaks Fast,
He Keeps Secrets.

4) If Some One Can't Cry,
He Is Weak.

5) If Some One Eats In An Abnormal Manner,
He Is Tensed.

6) If Some One Cries On Little Things,
He Is Innocent & Soft-Hearted.

7) If Some One Becomes Angry Over Silly
Or Petty (Small) Things, It Means He Needs Love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!