Skip to main content

My Heart Is Mobile And You Are The SIM

Girl Friend: My Heart Is Like A Mobile And You Are The SIM Card
 

 Boy Friend: I am Very Happy

Girl Friend: Don't Be Too Happy, If I Get A New Offer, I Will Change The SIM Card

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!