Skip to main content

A Bunnys Wish

A bear was chasing this bunny around a forest. They ran into a clearing and were running around a certain huge redwood where a genie lived. The genie got so tired of the racket that he finally came out and told the pair that he would grant them 3 wishes a piece if they would just leave him alone. The pair agreed. The bear said he would go first. “I wish…that all the bears in this forest were female.” The genie granted the wish. The bunny just grinned and asked for a helmet. The bear thought that strange but continued. “I wish…that all the bears in this country to be female!” The genie granted the wish. The bunny just grinned again and wished for a motorcycle. He jumped on the bike, put on his helmet and started gunning it. The bear looked at the bunny and said, “You must be the stupidest bunny I ever met!” Then he asked for his last wish. “I wish…that all the bears in this world to be female!” The genie granted the wish. The bunny just grinned and said, “I wish the bear was gay.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Handle Angry Wife

An angry wife to her husband on phone. Wife: Where the hell are you? Husband: Honey, you remember that gold shop where you saw the diamond necklace & totally fell in love with it? Wife (relaxed): Yes, my king Husband: Remember I had no cash to buy it for you that day & I said I will buy it for you one day? Wife (totally relaxed with a smile & a blush):Yes I remember my love! Husband: Good, I am in a beer parlour next to that shop!